South Carolina Primary Voters Support Ending Mass Incarceration, Decriminalizing Drug Possession, Treating Drugs As A Health Issue
Tampa sets date to vote on marijuana penalties
Tampa could soon become the next city in Florida to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana.
In a push to decriminalize the posession of small amounts of marijuana in Tampa, on Thursday city council members decided on a date to vote on the issue.
The legal department has drafted an ordinance that would give civil citations to people who are caught with 20 grams or less of marijuana. Fines would start at $75 and must be paid within 30 days to prevent court proceedings. The person would also have to go to drug counseling. If a person has more than four citations, that will also trigger court proceedings.
Illegal Pot Grower Avoids Prison Because His Plants Were Too Puny
Oregon House Approves Marijuana Banking Reform Bill
Colorado's Newest Pot Shop Tied to Strip Club and Mayor
Colorado DUIs Involving Marijuana Go Down Slightly In 2015
- 190,354 Views Category: Odd
- 149,701 Views Category: Fun
- 139,213 Views Category: Culture
- 99,770 Views Category: Culture
- 98,382 Views Category: Fun
- 98,348 Views Category: Culture
- 79,151 Views Category: Culture
- 77,419 Views Category: Odd
- 69,300 Views Category: Fun
- 62,323 Views Category: Fun