Legal marijuana home delivery could come to Seattle
14-day notice shocks medical marijuana dispensaries
The CPC in Georgetown has served thousands of patients since 2010. It works with hospitals, specializing in hard-to-find treatments for chronic disease, cancer, seizures and PTSD.
"We were always going to do this stuff anyways," founder Jeremy Kaufman said while pointing to new security cameras.
Kaufman is making a lot of changes to his building, adding new security cameras, constructing new walls, removing doorways, and clearing out his basement filled with cannabis plants. It's all part of applying for a new marijuana retail license, required by legislation that's combining medical and recreational pot under one regulatory system.
Harvest time is serious business at Las Vegas medical marijuana grow warehouse
Poll: Majority Of Americans Support Legalizing Marijuana
French Health Minister: Botched Drug Trial Causing “Brain Death” Had Nothing to Do With Cannabis
Police: Woman Had 50 Pounds of Pot in Foosball Table
- 190,150 Views Category: Odd
- 149,529 Views Category: Fun
- 139,085 Views Category: Culture
- 99,480 Views Category: Culture
- 98,180 Views Category: Fun
- 98,034 Views Category: Culture
- 78,972 Views Category: Culture
- 77,220 Views Category: Odd
- 69,102 Views Category: Fun
- 62,089 Views Category: Fun