Legal marijuana home delivery could come to Seattle
Alaska: 2016 Is Going To Be Big For Marijuana Policy And Industry
14-day notice shocks medical marijuana dispensaries
The CPC in Georgetown has served thousands of patients since 2010. It works with hospitals, specializing in hard-to-find treatments for chronic disease, cancer, seizures and PTSD.
"We were always going to do this stuff anyways," founder Jeremy Kaufman said while pointing to new security cameras.
Kaufman is making a lot of changes to his building, adding new security cameras, constructing new walls, removing doorways, and clearing out his basement filled with cannabis plants. It's all part of applying for a new marijuana retail license, required by legislation that's combining medical and recreational pot under one regulatory system.
Poll: Majority Of Americans Support Legalizing Marijuana
Harvest time is serious business at Las Vegas medical marijuana grow warehouse
French Health Minister: Botched Drug Trial Causing “Brain Death” Had Nothing to Do With Cannabis
- 188,274 Views Category: Odd
- 147,839 Views Category: Fun
- 137,688 Views Category: Culture
- 96,952 Views Category: Culture
- 96,363 Views Category: Fun
- 95,144 Views Category: Culture
- 77,016 Views Category: Culture
- 75,244 Views Category: Odd
- 67,289 Views Category: Fun
- 60,071 Views Category: Fun