Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
Canadian Feds Threaten Medical Cannabis Crackdown
Oregon Sold $11 Million In Marijuana The First Week Of Legalized Recreational Sales
Amoeba Music Hoping to Add Marijuana Dispensary to Berkeley Store
Michigan House Votes In Favor Of Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Taxes, And Edibles
- 189,503 Views Category: Odd
- 148,985 Views Category: Fun
- 138,668 Views Category: Culture
- 98,345 Views Category: Culture
- 97,574 Views Category: Fun
- 97,001 Views Category: Culture
- 78,411 Views Category: Culture
- 76,529 Views Category: Odd
- 68,491 Views Category: Fun
- 61,306 Views Category: Fun