South Carolina Primary Voters Support Ending Mass Incarceration, Decriminalizing Drug Possession, Treating Drugs As A Health Issue
Tampa sets date to vote on marijuana penalties
Tampa could soon become the next city in Florida to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana.
In a push to decriminalize the posession of small amounts of marijuana in Tampa, on Thursday city council members decided on a date to vote on the issue.
The legal department has drafted an ordinance that would give civil citations to people who are caught with 20 grams or less of marijuana. Fines would start at $75 and must be paid within 30 days to prevent court proceedings. The person would also have to go to drug counseling. If a person has more than four citations, that will also trigger court proceedings.
Illegal Pot Grower Avoids Prison Because His Plants Were Too Puny
Oregon House Approves Marijuana Banking Reform Bill
Colorado's Newest Pot Shop Tied to Strip Club and Mayor
Colorado DUIs Involving Marijuana Go Down Slightly In 2015
- 190,613 Views Category: Odd
- 149,923 Views Category: Fun
- 139,412 Views Category: Culture
- 100,121 Views Category: Culture
- 98,729 Views Category: Culture
- 98,665 Views Category: Fun
- 79,429 Views Category: Culture
- 77,649 Views Category: Odd
- 69,513 Views Category: Fun
- 62,648 Views Category: Fun