New Poll: Swing States Support the Legalization of Marijuana
Scientists say ‘runner’s high’ is like a marijuana high
Uncle Sam to Release 6,000 Federal Drug Offenders
Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
Canadian Feds Threaten Medical Cannabis Crackdown
- 189,767 Views Category: Odd
- 149,209 Views Category: Fun
- 138,849 Views Category: Culture
- 98,660 Views Category: Culture
- 97,821 Views Category: Fun
- 97,404 Views Category: Culture
- 78,636 Views Category: Culture
- 76,811 Views Category: Odd
- 68,763 Views Category: Fun
- 61,617 Views Category: Fun