Alaska Marijuana Control Board To Hear Testimony Next Thursday And Friday
New Poll: Swing States Support the Legalization of Marijuana
Scientists say ‘runner’s high’ is like a marijuana high
Uncle Sam to Release 6,000 Federal Drug Offenders
Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
- 189,950 Views Category: Odd
- 149,348 Views Category: Fun
- 138,953 Views Category: Culture
- 99,107 Views Category: Culture
- 98,001 Views Category: Fun
- 97,674 Views Category: Culture
- 78,783 Views Category: Culture
- 76,986 Views Category: Odd
- 68,896 Views Category: Fun
- 61,788 Views Category: Fun