ArcView Hires Top Talent And Launches Winner’s Fund
Montana Supreme Court Restricts Medical Marijuana Laws
On D.C.’s one-year anniversary with legalized marijuana, work remains
A look at whether mailing marijuana is legal or not
Spoiler alert: It’s not.
According to federal laws, shipping marijuana is a crime.
Although recreational pot sales are legal in states like Oregon, that doesn’t mean mailing weed is. Mailing pot is still a crime even if the shipment is from a state where recreational marijuana is currently legal.
State law versus federal law:
Antonio Gomez, of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service in Chicago, discussed the difference between federal and state laws on the matter.
New laws could force marijuana dispensaries to close
Recreational Marijuana Sales Outpace Tax Registrations in Oregon
- 190,878 Views Category: Odd
- 150,083 Views Category: Fun
- 139,585 Views Category: Culture
- 100,473 Views Category: Culture
- 99,088 Views Category: Culture
- 98,903 Views Category: Fun
- 79,666 Views Category: Culture
- 77,852 Views Category: Odd
- 69,750 Views Category: Fun
- 62,909 Views Category: Fun