Coffee Shop Aims To Be Nation’s First Legal Marijuana Club
Marijuana Is The Next Big Investment, But Here's Why Most Investors Will Have To Wait
Why The Green Rush Means A New High In Real Estate Markets
Inside The Largest Marijuana Fraud Case In Colorado History
Dearborn Heights man pleads guilty to paying bribes for medical pot permits
One year following an FBI pot sting in a family restaurant parking lot, a Dearborn Heights man who was stung in the setup pleaded guilty to bribing Garden City officials for help with growing a medical marijuana business.
Specifically, Ali Baydoun, 52, was charged with conspiring with two others to bribe public officials in order to obtain authorization to open a medical marijuana dispensary in Garden City, and for a plant grow.
In U.S. District Court today, Baydoun admitted that on Dec. 2, 2016, he along with two associates delivered an evenlope containing $15,000 in cash bribes to a Garden City official. The money was to be divided into three bribes of $5,000 for three Garden City officials.
Government Is Coming For Your Guns—But Only If You Smoke Pot
- 264,559 Views Category: Culture
- 262,504 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,488 Views Category: Odd
- 191,276 Views Category: Fun
- 183,889 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 154,285 Views Category: Fun
- 144,007 Views Category: Culture
- 107,201 Views Category: Culture
- 105,549 Views Category: Culture
- 103,948 Views Category: Fun