Oregon Marijuana Market Hits $265 Million In 2015
Hawaii Lawmakers Ask How Much Marijuana is OK While Driving
My Turn: Why a former DEA agent supports legalizing marijuana
I was a warrior in the war on drugs.
I spent 20 years fighting the flow of drugs into America, including 18 years as a DEA special agent. As a special agent, I helped spearhead the Drug Enforcement Administration’s marijuana efforts in Florida and New Mexico before retiring.
I spent a lifetime’s work in law enforcement, mostly centered on stanching the flow drugs into America, and have come to one conclusion: I don’t believe marijuana should be illegal.
Yes, despite a career spent trying to take marijuana off our streets – targeting low-level drug dealers, mom-and-pop grow operations, mega-growers and foreign drug traffickers – I realize our tax dollars and law enforcement resources could have been better spent.
From Porn to Pot: Hustler’s Larry Flynt Invests in Legal Cannabis Industry
Kansas Marijuana Advocate Sues State Over Son's Removal
Lt. Gov. Newsom Wants Californians to Support Marijuana Initiative, But Will It Lose the Stoner Vote?
- 189,052 Views Category: Odd
- 148,501 Views Category: Fun
- 138,287 Views Category: Culture
- 97,809 Views Category: Culture
- 97,122 Views Category: Fun
- 96,258 Views Category: Culture
- 77,868 Views Category: Culture
- 76,045 Views Category: Odd
- 68,060 Views Category: Fun
- 60,833 Views Category: Fun