Marijuana Trafficking Falls Following Statewide Legalization According To Federal Government
Oakland Establishes Drug War Reparations and Passes Marijuana Equity Program
New Hampshire: Senate Punts Marijuana Decriminalization Bill To Hostile Conference Committee
DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Frustrated Marijuana Legalization Supporters Head For The White House
Report: Southern California Cops Steal from 1 out of 10 People Without Conviction
- 191,293 Views Category: Odd
- 150,405 Views Category: Fun
- 139,864 Views Category: Culture
- 101,013 Views Category: Culture
- 99,666 Views Category: Culture
- 99,334 Views Category: Fun
- 80,039 Views Category: Culture
- 78,208 Views Category: Odd
- 70,100 Views Category: Fun
- 63,277 Views Category: Fun