Michigan’s Recreational Marijuana Initiative Shutdown By 180-Day Policy
Bureau Creates Opportunity For MILegalize By Suggesting Petition Denial
Why This Marijuana Stock Jumped 19% in May
What: Ahead of important data that may add conviction to the use of marijuana to treat epilepsy patients, shares in GW Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ:GWPH) soared 18.7% last month, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence.
So what: No public company has focused as much money and attention on proving the medical benefits of marijuana than GW Pharmaceuticals. The company has been knee-deep in the study of marijuana cannabinoids as medicine since the 1990s.
Up until this year, however, the company's research has fallen mostly short in its attempts to prove the link between marijuana and better patient outcomes. Last year alone, studies evaluating the use of THC in cancer pain and schizophrenia failed.
Will Michigan Voters Get to Decide on Legal Marijuana in November?
Oregon Cannabis Growers’ Fair Is Coming To The Oregon State Fairgrounds
Chronic marijuana use is about as bad for your health as not flossing, researchers find
- 191,417 Views Category: Odd
- 150,527 Views Category: Fun
- 140,038 Views Category: Culture
- 101,234 Views Category: Culture
- 99,891 Views Category: Culture
- 99,504 Views Category: Fun
- 80,183 Views Category: Culture
- 78,362 Views Category: Odd
- 70,255 Views Category: Fun
- 63,421 Views Category: Fun