Red Tape in Legal Pot States Pushing Industry and Market into a Corner
South Carolina Primary Voters Support Ending Mass Incarceration, Decriminalizing Drug Possession, Treating Drugs As A Health Issue
Tampa sets date to vote on marijuana penalties
Tampa could soon become the next city in Florida to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana.
In a push to decriminalize the posession of small amounts of marijuana in Tampa, on Thursday city council members decided on a date to vote on the issue.
The legal department has drafted an ordinance that would give civil citations to people who are caught with 20 grams or less of marijuana. Fines would start at $75 and must be paid within 30 days to prevent court proceedings. The person would also have to go to drug counseling. If a person has more than four citations, that will also trigger court proceedings.
Illegal Pot Grower Avoids Prison Because His Plants Were Too Puny
Oregon House Approves Marijuana Banking Reform Bill
Colorado's Newest Pot Shop Tied to Strip Club and Mayor
- 191,104 Views Category: Odd
- 150,247 Views Category: Fun
- 139,719 Views Category: Culture
- 100,753 Views Category: Culture
- 99,335 Views Category: Culture
- 99,114 Views Category: Fun
- 79,852 Views Category: Culture
- 78,030 Views Category: Odd
- 69,925 Views Category: Fun
- 63,100 Views Category: Fun