Platinum Jack strain review
Strain Name: Platinum Jack
Date Acquired: November 14, 2011
Looks: A nice large crown with three smaller marijuana nuggets wearing a thick coat of sugary trichs with visible "orange/red/rust" hair.
Smell: Sweet, sugary peppermint stripped candy.
Taste: Not like it smells. Taste was more like unwashed vegetables vs. sweet fruit.
Buzz Type: Active focus and clarity. Energetic
Buzz Length: Above Average to Very Long (1.5 hours to 2 hours)
* Platinum Jack reminded basically had me thinking a "funked up" Jack Herer. This strain had lots of "funk" overtones. Having a very dank smell on the exhale, I had to use this strain outside as the smell of exhaled smoke was just as bad as some heavy Indica strains.
The strains Headiness snuck up on me with progression in "head tingle." I felt it most behind the eyes as the tingle I felt was met with a bit of a sensation of pressure. I was slightly jittery and heady similar to some better batches ofGreen Crack I've had in the past.
A big plus was I had a strong sense of focus although I had to be doing something or I was just moving around. I felt like I was working in overdrive and/or I hard for me to sit down and stay still.
Platinum Jack came with a case of the munchies too. I craved everything sweet and salty. Luckily, this strain made me active because aside from that, I was always eating!
Find more great reviews from our friends at ie420patient.com
- 193,066 Views Category: Odd
- 152,062 Views Category: Fun
- 141,549 Views Category: Culture
- 103,785 Views Category: Culture
- 102,268 Views Category: Culture
- 101,311 Views Category: Fun
- 81,839 Views Category: Culture
- 79,996 Views Category: Odd
- 71,938 Views Category: Fun
- 65,321 Views Category: Fun