Mango - Indica
Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
Ghost OG Nugs - hybrid
Sour Diesel Nugs - Sativa
A sativa-dominant hybrid, Sour Diesel has a Diesel / candy-like smell and a very distinct taste. Great for energy and focus, and works well in the daytime when you have to get things done.
Tahoe OG Nugs - Indica
A Indica-dominant hybrid with a dark green colored bud that%u2019s semi dense. A unique lemon smelling bud with a strong body high, great for stimulating the mind.
- 180,592 Views Category: Odd
- 142,562 Views Category: Fun
- 132,711 Views Category: Culture
- 90,076 Views Category: Culture
- 89,513 Views Category: Fun
- 88,406 Views Category: Culture
- 71,314 Views Category: Culture
- 68,517 Views Category: Odd
- 61,276 Views Category: Fun
- 54,231 Views Category: Fun