Champagne - Sativa
An intense combination of Hashplant and a Kush strain that was pollinated with a male Burmese cannabis strain, Champagne offers patients an exquisitely pleasurable medication. The effect sets in nearly immediately and lasts anywhere between an hour and an hour-and-a-half. Ideal for patients with depression, inflammation and migraines, this 50/50 hybrid is very popular. Coated with trichomes, more experienced cannabis patients often use Champagne to make high-quality hash.
Sharks Breath - Hybrid
Sharksbreath (Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambsbreath)
Bubblelicious - Hybrid
Whenever one of the Jack Herer strains (in this case, J1) are used to breed, the result is always superior. This is a classic hybrid, that is useful in helping a wide variety of symptoms and ailments. The buds are dense, almost neon-green in color and infested with tri-chromes. They give off a sour, danky, and earthy scent. When smoked, this medication hits instantly and powerfully, making it a favorite among cannabis patients in Northern California.
- 180,596 Views Category: Odd
- 142,563 Views Category: Fun
- 132,711 Views Category: Culture
- 90,076 Views Category: Culture
- 89,515 Views Category: Fun
- 88,411 Views Category: Culture
- 71,317 Views Category: Culture
- 68,518 Views Category: Odd
- 61,280 Views Category: Fun
- 54,232 Views Category: Fun