Mango - Indica
Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
Private Reserve OG - Indica
Private Reserve OG is also known as OG #18. The body high of this strain reduces pain and muscles spasms, and is favored by many patients that have conditions like Multiple Sclerosis or chronic pain. This strain has an intense couch lock effect and is a great for sleep.
Ghost OG Nugs - hybrid
Sour Diesel Nugs - Sativa
A sativa-dominant hybrid, Sour Diesel has a Diesel / candy-like smell and a very distinct taste. Great for energy and focus, and works well in the daytime when you have to get things done.
- 190,353 Views Category: Odd
- 149,700 Views Category: Fun
- 139,213 Views Category: Culture
- 99,766 Views Category: Culture
- 98,378 Views Category: Fun
- 98,347 Views Category: Culture
- 79,150 Views Category: Culture
- 77,417 Views Category: Odd
- 69,300 Views Category: Fun
- 62,320 Views Category: Fun