Liquid Butter OG (Indica)
Blue Widow (Indica)
The Bubble Gum originated in Indiana in the 1970s. After making the rounds in the States, the genetics were taken to Holland during the 1990s, where a stable interbred variety was developed. Named Bubble Gum from the start, this variety quickly acquired a reputation for its sweetness, so much that the name "Bubble Gum" has been widely borrowed for all sorts of seeds and weed. The winner of many accolades, Bubble Gum has placed repeatedly in the High Times Cannabis Cup: 3rd place in 1994 for best coffeeshop product, 2nd place for best bioproduct and 2nd for the overall Cannabis Cup in 1995, and 2nd place again in 1999 for the overall Cannabis Cup.
What is synthetic marijuana?
Is synthetic marijuana legal?
- 193,770 Views Category: Odd
- 152,751 Views Category: Fun
- 142,278 Views Category: Culture
- 104,921 Views Category: Culture
- 103,301 Views Category: Culture
- 102,166 Views Category: Fun
- 82,576 Views Category: Culture
- 80,806 Views Category: Odd
- 72,723 Views Category: Fun
- 66,096 Views Category: Fun