Cali Mist (Hybrid)
Bubba Daddy (Hybrid)
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
- 191,422 Views Category: Odd
- 150,529 Views Category: Fun
- 140,044 Views Category: Culture
- 101,239 Views Category: Culture
- 99,902 Views Category: Culture
- 99,507 Views Category: Fun
- 80,186 Views Category: Culture
- 78,363 Views Category: Odd
- 70,257 Views Category: Fun
- 63,425 Views Category: Fun