Cali Mist (Hybrid)
Bubba Daddy (Hybrid)
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
- 191,799 Views Category: Odd
- 150,891 Views Category: Fun
- 140,503 Views Category: Culture
- 101,860 Views Category: Culture
- 100,460 Views Category: Culture
- 99,932 Views Category: Fun
- 80,556 Views Category: Culture
- 78,786 Views Category: Odd
- 70,642 Views Category: Fun
- 64,047 Views Category: Fun