J1 Medical Marijuana
Jack Herer Strain review with pics
Black Label Kush strain review with pics
Strain Name: Black Label OG
Date Acquired: September 3, 2011
Looks: "Medium" sized, very dense, evergreen marijuana nuggets with complete frosty trich coverage with areas of dark (purple) leaf coverage and noticeable "rust/red hair."
Smell: A crisp sharp scent of pine and menthol.
Taste: A very "rich" evergreen (and slight hint of fruitiness) danky mouth feel with a thick/rich hash like after taste.
Buzz Type: A very heavy/floaty and slightly euphoric high. Provided me with relaxation and pain relief.
Buzz Length: Above Average to Very Long (1.5 hours to 2+ hours)
* A very nice Indica strain, this batch Black Label OG had some super FROSTY marijuana nuggets. The taste was "rich" as if taking a skillet hit of wax. Big sniffs cleared out my nostrils as the scent was very "sharp" when wafting the container up to my nose.
The first night I had a session with Black Label OG, I was couch locked. This strain gave me the feeling if eyes were "crossed." My head felt "light" at the start of this buzz. The feeling I experienced is like "floating on clouds." I know it's a long time "stoner cliche," but the wording does fit. The feeling of "lightness" progresses more into the "heavy;" especially around the eyes about half hour after ending a session. This strain provided lots of "body tingle and pressure." Again, this mostly confined around the eyes and very prevalent in nostril area.
Black Label OG was an excellent pain relief and chill out strain. This strain was very good at slowing my "racing mind" down. I big side effect was dry/sticky mouth. I did not so much get the munchies, but I got very thirsty with this strain. I had a big craving for sweet tea as I found myself in the McDonald's drive thru many times to quench my thirst with their dollar sweet tea.
Black Label OG is a nice strain to relax and "veg" out with and watch late night television while easing into a good sleep. Most of the time, I eased into a good nights sleep (70%) vs. being put in a state of couch lock (30%).
Find more great reivews linke this one at ie420patient.com
- 191,124 Views Category: Odd
- 150,267 Views Category: Fun
- 139,737 Views Category: Culture
- 100,775 Views Category: Culture
- 99,358 Views Category: Culture
- 99,131 Views Category: Fun
- 79,868 Views Category: Culture
- 78,043 Views Category: Odd
- 69,947 Views Category: Fun
- 63,115 Views Category: Fun