Green Crack Cannabis
Green Crack was originally bred in Athens, GA in the 1970s with the birth name of Cush. It was later renamed "Green Crack" by none other than Snoop Dogg because of its extreme potency and the crave to keep smoking it. Green Crack is extremely popular in Southern California with both medical marijuana patients for its strong sativa effects, and recreational users who love its sweet taste and happy high. Green Crack has a medium-green color punctuated with orange and bluish hairs. It has a tangy, fruity smell (thus the nickname "Mango") and the taste is sweet as well. There are two strains of Green Crack: one that is almost pure Sativa and one that is 75% Indica. The better known phenom is the sativa dominant strain, and the only sign of indica genetics being present are the tight nugs.
White Widow x Bubba Kush
A very sweet, earthy strain that is almost pure Indica. Bubba Kush provides an intense and relaxing high that starts in your head and moves down into your body. It is a cross between the two popular strains Bubble Gum and Kush, and distinct enough to earn its own name.
- 193,444 Views Category: Odd
- 152,393 Views Category: Fun
- 141,888 Views Category: Culture
- 104,443 Views Category: Culture
- 102,802 Views Category: Culture
- 101,788 Views Category: Fun
- 82,229 Views Category: Culture
- 80,406 Views Category: Odd
- 72,326 Views Category: Fun
- 65,695 Views Category: Fun