Blueberry Gum strain review with pics
Category: Nugs | Posted on Fri, March, 1st 2013 by THCFinder
Strain Name: Blueberry Gum (G-13 Labs Strain)
Genetics: Blueberry x Bubblegum
From: Green Closet
Date Acquired: February 5, 2013
Type: Hybrid (Indica)
Looks: Heavily trichome covered marijuana nuggets defining the word, "bling."
Smell: Berries in sweet cream with hints of bubblegum.
Taste: As the name implies, hints of blueberry bubble gum. Very sweet, very fruity with small hits, a bit more rich and earthy with large hits.
Buzz Type: Mellowing and relaxing. Stress release.
Buzz Length: Average to Above Average (1 to 1.5 hours)
* After mostly medicating with concentrates through the holidays, I came down with the flu (flu shot did not help this year) which was an immediate hiatus from using marijuana for three weeks. I really felt getting sick was a blessing in disguise because a three week forced "t-break" allowed my tolerance to get back in check after a few months of heavy concentrate use. Thus, not only is this batch of Blueberry Gum my first flower review of 2013, it was also my first smoke coming off a 3 week break.
This batch of Blueberry Gum was a very balanced hybrid; meaning, not heavy on the pressure, but just enough as an Indica should be for that pain relief and muscle relaxation, but also providing a good sense of awareness and focus. Work grind and day to day stress were minimized/relieved when medicating with this strain. I really enjoyed using this strain in the morning after intense gym workout session. Weekend "wake and bakes" were nice as I was hit heavy behind the eyes providing a relaxing morning.
Used mostly in my bubbler, every time I took a hit, I was reminded of fruity gum. This strain and particular batch was very flavorful, but dry mouth came rather quickly. My dry mouth issue was cured by the "munchies." I did not pig out, but found myself more hungry and eating more than normal while medicated with this batch of Blueberry Gum.
More often than not, I got itchy, red eyes that drove me crazy and the come downs were heavy at times where I caught the "yawns" combined with watery eyes.
Blueberry Gum is definitely one to check out just for the nice mellow buzz and flavor.
Cheers (& Cough),
@IE420 Find more great reviews at ie420patient.com
- 193,766 Views Category: Odd
- 152,739 Views Category: Fun
- 142,267 Views Category: Culture
- 104,912 Views Category: Culture
- 103,286 Views Category: Culture
- 102,155 Views Category: Fun
- 82,565 Views Category: Culture
- 80,796 Views Category: Odd
- 72,715 Views Category: Fun
- 66,087 Views Category: Fun