Liquid Butter OG (Indica)
Blue Widow (Indica)
The Bubble Gum originated in Indiana in the 1970s. After making the rounds in the States, the genetics were taken to Holland during the 1990s, where a stable interbred variety was developed. Named Bubble Gum from the start, this variety quickly acquired a reputation for its sweetness, so much that the name "Bubble Gum" has been widely borrowed for all sorts of seeds and weed. The winner of many accolades, Bubble Gum has placed repeatedly in the High Times Cannabis Cup: 3rd place in 1994 for best coffeeshop product, 2nd place for best bioproduct and 2nd for the overall Cannabis Cup in 1995, and 2nd place again in 1999 for the overall Cannabis Cup.
What is synthetic marijuana?
Is synthetic marijuana legal?
- 189,747 Views Category: Odd
- 149,191 Views Category: Fun
- 138,832 Views Category: Culture
- 98,629 Views Category: Culture
- 97,803 Views Category: Fun
- 97,382 Views Category: Culture
- 78,621 Views Category: Culture
- 76,793 Views Category: Odd
- 68,739 Views Category: Fun
- 61,594 Views Category: Fun