500 pounds of marijuana found in semitractor-trailer outside Wal-Mart in Fishers
The largest drug bust in Fishers' history occurred outside of a Wal-Mart Supercenter on Tuesday.
Five hundred pounds of marijuana was seized by the Fishers Police Department around 4 a.m., police said. They found the drugs in a semitractor-trailer parked outside of the store in the 8300 block of East 96th Street.
Authorities reported suspicious activity when two men were found in the semitractor waiting to "make a delivery," police said. Drug-sniffing dogs were called to the scene. Police found drugs in the trailer during a search, police said.
Two men, a driver and a passenger, were detained. Investigators were told only the driver knew about the marijuana. The passenger was released.
Sitcom About Weed Planned By Big Bang Theory Creator
Nearly 2,500 Pounds of Marijuana Found Hidden Inside Carrots
'Stoner sloth': Australia anti-marijuana campaign criticised
In Uruguay, the Only Country with Legal Cannabis, Price is Less than $1 a Gram
D.C. smells like marijuana, and residents don’t really care
- 188,275 Views Category: Odd
- 147,840 Views Category: Fun
- 137,689 Views Category: Culture
- 96,954 Views Category: Culture
- 96,367 Views Category: Fun
- 95,147 Views Category: Culture
- 77,016 Views Category: Culture
- 75,246 Views Category: Odd
- 67,290 Views Category: Fun
- 60,072 Views Category: Fun