Woman pulls out bag of weed when asked for ID
Category: Odd | Posted on Tue, August, 30th 2011 by THCFinder
CLEARWATER — When asked for her identification, a 27-year-old woman also pulled out a bag of marijuana, according to police, leading to her arrest for possession of that drug and an assortment of pills.
Danielle Rae Shockey was sitting in a car in the parking lot of the La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central at 21338 U.S. 19 N just before 3 a.m. Saturday when a Clearwater police officer approached the car and asked Shockey what she was doing.
Shockey, of Clearwater, said she was talking to her boyfriend and considering renting a hotel room, an arrest report shows.
The officer asked Shockey for her ID. She reached into her purse and removed her ID along with a bag of marijuana, police said. Shockey tried to conceal the bag, according to the report, but was unsuccessful.
- 172,770 Views Category: Odd
- 138,274 Views Category: Fun
- 128,495 Views Category: Culture
- 85,361 Views Category: Culture
- 84,183 Views Category: Fun
- 83,612 Views Category: Culture
- 67,167 Views Category: Culture
- 63,504 Views Category: Odd
- 56,482 Views Category: Fun
- 49,464 Views Category: Fun