Marijuana-Laced Wine: It's All The Rage
Category: Odd | Posted on Mon, April, 16th 2012 by THCFinder
Numerous winemakers are blending two of California's greatest treasure's—weed and wine. The recipe for "pot wine" as it's known consists of consists of sinking one pound of marijuana into a cask of fermenting wine, which produces about 1.5 grams of pot per bottle. The more potent the materials, the better the wine.
The fermentation process converts the sugar found in grapes to alcohol, and the alcohol extracts the THC in the marijuana. For obvious reasons, the enhanced wine has become a smash hit from coast to coast.
Though it's unknown exactly when pot wine originated, but it's believed to have been birthed during the Reagan Era, i.e. the war on drugs.
- 183,615 Views Category: Odd
- 144,594 Views Category: Fun
- 134,642 Views Category: Culture
- 92,490 Views Category: Culture
- 91,936 Views Category: Fun
- 90,602 Views Category: Culture
- 73,371 Views Category: Culture
- 70,943 Views Category: Odd
- 63,411 Views Category: Fun
- 56,317 Views Category: Fun