Marijuana-Laced Wine: It's All The Rage
Category: Odd | Posted on Mon, April, 16th 2012 by THCFinder
Numerous winemakers are blending two of California's greatest treasure's—weed and wine. The recipe for "pot wine" as it's known consists of consists of sinking one pound of marijuana into a cask of fermenting wine, which produces about 1.5 grams of pot per bottle. The more potent the materials, the better the wine.
The fermentation process converts the sugar found in grapes to alcohol, and the alcohol extracts the THC in the marijuana. For obvious reasons, the enhanced wine has become a smash hit from coast to coast.
Though it's unknown exactly when pot wine originated, but it's believed to have been birthed during the Reagan Era, i.e. the war on drugs.
- 190,602 Views Category: Odd
- 149,919 Views Category: Fun
- 139,406 Views Category: Culture
- 100,116 Views Category: Culture
- 98,721 Views Category: Culture
- 98,660 Views Category: Fun
- 79,423 Views Category: Culture
- 77,646 Views Category: Odd
- 69,509 Views Category: Fun
- 62,643 Views Category: Fun