Marijuana-Laced Wine: It's All The Rage
Category: Odd | Posted on Mon, April, 16th 2012 by THCFinder
Numerous winemakers are blending two of California's greatest treasure's—weed and wine. The recipe for "pot wine" as it's known consists of consists of sinking one pound of marijuana into a cask of fermenting wine, which produces about 1.5 grams of pot per bottle. The more potent the materials, the better the wine.
The fermentation process converts the sugar found in grapes to alcohol, and the alcohol extracts the THC in the marijuana. For obvious reasons, the enhanced wine has become a smash hit from coast to coast.
Though it's unknown exactly when pot wine originated, but it's believed to have been birthed during the Reagan Era, i.e. the war on drugs.
- 177,361 Views Category: Odd
- 140,794 Views Category: Fun
- 131,061 Views Category: Culture
- 88,147 Views Category: Culture
- 87,386 Views Category: Fun
- 86,445 Views Category: Culture
- 69,571 Views Category: Culture
- 66,391 Views Category: Odd
- 59,272 Views Category: Fun
- 52,095 Views Category: Fun