If You're High, Avoid Calling 911 If Possible
As the video below aptly demonstrates, it’s not a good idea to call 911 when you’re baked unless it’s a dire emergency.
Many of you have heard the last call, the marijuana brownie call that has become legendary on the internet. And Anderson Cooper’s lame attempts at humor aside, you have to wonder why a high person would want to call 911.
Is it really possible to be so high that you forget that the 911 dispatch center can easily trace your call? Or is it more a matter of being so high you don’t care?
In any event, 911 is only for emergencies. Don’t be a moron and tie up the line with your stupidity. You could end up hurting other people by distracting someone who could save their life. And all it’s going to get you is arrested.
If you’re high and really need to make a phone call, prank call your friends and family. Or call a local radio station and annoy the DJ with your song requests. In other words, chill out. Pot smokers invariably get into trouble when they forget the first rule of being stoned: Don’t draw attention to yourself.
- 187,472 Views Category: Odd
- 147,024 Views Category: Fun
- 136,976 Views Category: Culture
- 95,811 Views Category: Culture
- 95,439 Views Category: Fun
- 94,040 Views Category: Culture
- 76,096 Views Category: Culture
- 74,096 Views Category: Odd
- 66,267 Views Category: Fun
- 59,136 Views Category: Fun