Flying High: Cannon Fires Cans Filled With Marijuana Across Mexican Border
Category: Odd | Posted on Wed, December, 12th 2012 by THCFinder
Last year, smugglers tried using a catapult to get pot into the U.S.
Now, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents say they recently discovered 30 large cans of marijuana in a field near Yuma, Ariz., — and that the barrels apparently landed there after being fired from a pneumatic-powered cannon 500 feet away in Mexico.
The pot totaled about 85 pounds and "was valued at $42,500," NBCSanDiego.com says.
In other smuggling news, "Spanish authorities say they have arrested a Panamanian woman arriving at Barcelona airport with 3 pounds of cocaine concealed in breast implants," The Associated Press says.
The Panamanian woman was picked up at the airport in Barcelona.
So, it seems, we have two cases of flying high.
- 194,544 Views Category: Odd
- 153,438 Views Category: Fun
- 143,102 Views Category: Culture
- 106,215 Views Category: Culture
- 104,423 Views Category: Culture
- 103,006 Views Category: Fun
- 83,323 Views Category: Culture
- 81,622 Views Category: Odd
- 73,610 Views Category: Fun
- 66,921 Views Category: Fun