Danish city wants to import marijuana from Washington, Colorado
Category: Odd | Posted on Tue, March, 12th 2013 by THCFinder
The Copenhagen Post’s news editor, Justin Cremer, who explains that city officials in the capital of Denmark are anxious to legalize marijuana there and import supplies from Washington, Colorado or both.
“If we get the three-year trial, it will be important to work as quickly and effectively as possible, so we are looking abroad for where we could import cannabis,” Deputy Mayor for Social Affairs Mikkel Warming told the Post. “Yes, we are looking at Colorado and Washington, but we’re also looking at places like Great Britain, where there is state-controlled production of marijuana for medical purposes.
“The US states of Colorado and Washington recently legalized marijuana for recreational use, so it makes sense to learn from their experiences and to explore the possibility of importing from them.”
The city wants to import marijuana in order to do a runaround on the black market there.
Read more: http://blog.seattlepi.com
- 476,465 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 396,500 Views Category: Culture
- 309,580 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,216 Views Category: Fun
- 198,463 Views Category: Odd
- 156,642 Views Category: Fun
- 154,987 Views Category: Videos
- 153,957 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,674 Views Category: News
- 148,629 Views Category: Nugs