50 Pounds of Marijuana Shipped to Wrong New Jersey Address
If you were expecting 50 pounds of marijuana in the mail, a New Jersey police department would like you to drop by.
Police in Hazlet, on the northern coast of New Jersey, responded to a home Tuesday where the owner claimed they had received several packages addressed to somebody who didn't live there, police said on their Facebook page.
Officers opened the boxes in an attempt to find the name of the intended recipient. Instead, they found about 50 pounds of pot.
The department seized the marijuana, which is worth about $100,000, said Hazlet detective Ted Wittke.
Longford man caught hurling cannabis plants out of his window after police knocked on his door
26-pound bundle of marijuana falls from sky and through Arizona family's carport, destroying dog home
Can Someone Fail A Drug Test For Simply Touching Marijuana?
Drone Deliveries are Making Cannabis Rain from the Heavens
- 189,951 Views Category: Odd
- 149,351 Views Category: Fun
- 138,953 Views Category: Culture
- 99,109 Views Category: Culture
- 98,005 Views Category: Fun
- 97,674 Views Category: Culture
- 78,787 Views Category: Culture
- 76,989 Views Category: Odd
- 68,898 Views Category: Fun
- 61,791 Views Category: Fun