Obama's War On Pot
Obama has done nothing but go back and forth on his promises in regards to marijuana and the medical marijuana indsutry.
[S]ince the Justice Department now says anyone but patients and caregivers is fair game for prosecution, Obama’s policy is indistinguishable from Bush’s. ... The problem is that most of the "individuals with cancer or other serious illnesses" whom the Obama administration claims to be sparing are not up to the task of growing their own marijuana.
When DEA raids or Justice Department threats to landlords shut down dispensaries, [Americans for Safe Access spokesman Kris Hermes] notes, "patients wake up the next morning wondering where they’re going to find their medication." The administration’s position, essentially, is that patients can have marijuana; they just can’t get it anywhere.
Ron Paul: End Marijuana Prohibition Now!
Who Benefits from Obama's Reefer Madness?
Obama Stumped by Question on Marijuana Legalization
Medical Marijuana Legal In Arizona? Not So Fast, Says Attorney General
Christie Plans to Lift New Jersey Suspension on Medical Marijuana Program
- 190,604 Views Category: Odd
- 149,920 Views Category: Fun
- 139,407 Views Category: Culture
- 100,117 Views Category: Culture
- 98,722 Views Category: Culture
- 98,661 Views Category: Fun
- 79,424 Views Category: Culture
- 77,649 Views Category: Odd
- 69,510 Views Category: Fun
- 62,644 Views Category: Fun