5 Million Facebook Petition For Obama To Legalize Weed
A Facebook groupgoing by the name of “Normal” organized by the US campaigning organization is aiming to get 5 million members to put pressure on Obama to legalize marijuana. They say that OBAMA was originally for the decriminalization of marijuana but after talking to his advisers he changed his position, one can only think that he was in some sense pressured to change his views and standings.
We just hope that Obama will stand for what he first said and that the freedom of speech is in some sense still there. They suggest that President Obama should instead take the advice of ex President Jimmy Carter; Jimmy Carter stated that "Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself." This quote is right in some sense; penalties for possession should not be for harder than penalties for use or distribution.
- 377,087 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 345,575 Views Category: Culture
- 264,783 Views Category: Fun
- 258,152 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,435 Views Category: Odd
- 154,912 Views Category: Fun
- 144,878 Views Category: Culture
- 143,894 Views Category: Videos
- 142,911 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,728 Views Category: News