Gallipolis bans sale of synthetic cannabis
The sale of the synthetic cannabis known as K2 or Spice was banned in the City of Gallipolis after the passage of an emergency ordinance on Tuesday night. During a city commission meeting the commissioners received a report from a City Solicitor Adam Salisbury about the substance popularly known as K2 or Spice. During the meeting, Salisbury brought an ordinance before the commission in regards to the sale of the substance. European countries and as many as 16 U.S. states have banned the substance K2 or “Spice that is reportedly supposed to be five times more potent than marijuana.
The City of Gallipolis is one of a handful of municipalities in Ohio that have passed legislation that illegalizes the use, possession and sale of the substance known as K2 or Spice. Ohio legislatures are expected to take action in regards to the use and sale of the substances in 2011. This is just one more city to go against the long lasting struggle to legalize marijuana in many countries as well as many other cities.
- 188,260 Views Category: Odd
- 147,821 Views Category: Fun
- 137,666 Views Category: Culture
- 96,928 Views Category: Culture
- 96,338 Views Category: Fun
- 95,116 Views Category: Culture
- 76,990 Views Category: Culture
- 75,217 Views Category: Odd
- 67,270 Views Category: Fun
- 60,054 Views Category: Fun