Gallipolis bans sale of synthetic cannabis
The sale of the synthetic cannabis known as K2 or Spice was banned in the City of Gallipolis after the passage of an emergency ordinance on Tuesday night. During a city commission meeting the commissioners received a report from a City Solicitor Adam Salisbury about the substance popularly known as K2 or Spice. During the meeting, Salisbury brought an ordinance before the commission in regards to the sale of the substance. European countries and as many as 16 U.S. states have banned the substance K2 or “Spice that is reportedly supposed to be five times more potent than marijuana.
The City of Gallipolis is one of a handful of municipalities in Ohio that have passed legislation that illegalizes the use, possession and sale of the substance known as K2 or Spice. Ohio legislatures are expected to take action in regards to the use and sale of the substances in 2011. This is just one more city to go against the long lasting struggle to legalize marijuana in many countries as well as many other cities.
- 189,195 Views Category: Odd
- 148,647 Views Category: Fun
- 138,397 Views Category: Culture
- 97,969 Views Category: Culture
- 97,267 Views Category: Fun
- 96,514 Views Category: Culture
- 78,073 Views Category: Culture
- 76,189 Views Category: Odd
- 68,192 Views Category: Fun
- 60,999 Views Category: Fun