Obama's War On Pot
Obama has done nothing but go back and forth on his promises in regards to marijuana and the medical marijuana indsutry.
[S]ince the Justice Department now says anyone but patients and caregivers is fair game for prosecution, Obama’s policy is indistinguishable from Bush’s. ... The problem is that most of the "individuals with cancer or other serious illnesses" whom the Obama administration claims to be sparing are not up to the task of growing their own marijuana.
When DEA raids or Justice Department threats to landlords shut down dispensaries, [Americans for Safe Access spokesman Kris Hermes] notes, "patients wake up the next morning wondering where they’re going to find their medication." The administration’s position, essentially, is that patients can have marijuana; they just can’t get it anywhere.
- 193,031 Views Category: Odd
- 152,038 Views Category: Fun
- 141,535 Views Category: Culture
- 103,738 Views Category: Culture
- 102,231 Views Category: Culture
- 101,270 Views Category: Fun
- 81,817 Views Category: Culture
- 79,977 Views Category: Odd
- 71,904 Views Category: Fun
- 65,295 Views Category: Fun