Obama's War On Pot
Obama has done nothing but go back and forth on his promises in regards to marijuana and the medical marijuana indsutry.
[S]ince the Justice Department now says anyone but patients and caregivers is fair game for prosecution, Obama’s policy is indistinguishable from Bush’s. ... The problem is that most of the "individuals with cancer or other serious illnesses" whom the Obama administration claims to be sparing are not up to the task of growing their own marijuana.
When DEA raids or Justice Department threats to landlords shut down dispensaries, [Americans for Safe Access spokesman Kris Hermes] notes, "patients wake up the next morning wondering where they’re going to find their medication." The administration’s position, essentially, is that patients can have marijuana; they just can’t get it anywhere.
- 184,841 Views Category: Odd
- 145,526 Views Category: Fun
- 135,478 Views Category: Culture
- 93,275 Views Category: Culture
- 92,732 Views Category: Fun
- 91,600 Views Category: Culture
- 74,167 Views Category: Culture
- 71,909 Views Category: Odd
- 64,310 Views Category: Fun
- 57,124 Views Category: Fun