Medical Marijuana IS an Important Issue Mitt Romney
It’s no surprise to many that Mitt Romney comes across as seeming a bit out of touch. He’s never really had to suffer in a financial sense and seems totally unaware of how most people live their lives.
So the way he acts in response to a reporter’s question in the video below isn’t much of a surprise, even if it is maddening and makes you want to smack him in the head. He is condescending, dismissive and shows a complete lack of knowledge of this issue of medical marijuana. It’s an issue that’s not important to him but affects millions of people in this country every day.
After the interview was over he did say he thought medical marijuana was a state issue, an interesting admission but one that would never translate into political action if he were President.
Sadly no hope is forthcoming from the federal government on the issue of medicinal marijuana. The only hope patients have is in how much backbone their respective states will have when it comes to resisting federal pressure.
But in the end the feds have the agents and the guns so not much resistance can be put up in the face of raids and aggression.
- 191,441 Views Category: Odd
- 150,545 Views Category: Fun
- 140,065 Views Category: Culture
- 101,260 Views Category: Culture
- 99,933 Views Category: Culture
- 99,524 Views Category: Fun
- 80,202 Views Category: Culture
- 78,381 Views Category: Odd
- 70,273 Views Category: Fun
- 63,440 Views Category: Fun