Medical Marijuana IS an Important Issue Mitt Romney
It’s no surprise to many that Mitt Romney comes across as seeming a bit out of touch. He’s never really had to suffer in a financial sense and seems totally unaware of how most people live their lives.
So the way he acts in response to a reporter’s question in the video below isn’t much of a surprise, even if it is maddening and makes you want to smack him in the head. He is condescending, dismissive and shows a complete lack of knowledge of this issue of medical marijuana. It’s an issue that’s not important to him but affects millions of people in this country every day.
After the interview was over he did say he thought medical marijuana was a state issue, an interesting admission but one that would never translate into political action if he were President.
Sadly no hope is forthcoming from the federal government on the issue of medicinal marijuana. The only hope patients have is in how much backbone their respective states will have when it comes to resisting federal pressure.
But in the end the feds have the agents and the guns so not much resistance can be put up in the face of raids and aggression.
- 180,649 Views Category: Odd
- 142,611 Views Category: Fun
- 132,738 Views Category: Culture
- 90,109 Views Category: Culture
- 89,554 Views Category: Fun
- 88,451 Views Category: Culture
- 71,353 Views Category: Culture
- 68,568 Views Category: Odd
- 61,325 Views Category: Fun
- 54,277 Views Category: Fun