You’re Not Against Cannabis Legalization, You’re Against Corporate Weed (And That’s Cool, But…)
When it comes to the cannabis industry, it’s time for the weed heads to ban together to keep out the greed heads. And that starts with how you vote this November.
I’ve been a cannabis journalist for fifteen years, and just published a book called How To Smoke Pot (Properly) that includes a lengthy section titled, “Cannabis Should Transform Capitalism, Not the Other Way Around.” I’ve also had the honor and privilege, as a longtime HIGH TIMES editor, of spending quality time with countless “Mom & Pop” cannabis growers, infused product makers, extract artists and retailers. I love this community, and what we stand for—liberty, reason, resistance, compassion, inclusion and stony solidarity in the face of terrible injustice.
So yeah, I’m staunchly opposed to any kind of corporate take-over of cannabis. And yeah, it’s already happening, and has been happening for years—aided and abetted by the suddenly weed-friendly corporate media.
- 195,138 Views Category: Odd
- 153,988 Views Category: Fun
- 143,840 Views Category: Culture
- 106,974 Views Category: Culture
- 105,195 Views Category: Culture
- 103,660 Views Category: Fun
- 102,631 Views Category: Videos
- 102,597 Views Category: Fun
- 101,326 Views Category: Culture
- 99,096 Views Category: News