Toke Grenades: DC Activists Pull Off Marijuana Fueled Trump Protest
“America first” floated into a cloud of marijuana smoke.
A marijuana-themed protest of Donald Trump’s inauguration went off as planned on Friday, with several thousand (sort-of-legal) cannabis joints distributed and at least several hundred smoked four minutes into Trump’s first address as the nation’s chief executive.
As much less mellow protesters burned trash cans on K Street and President Donald Trump’s triumphant Inauguration Day parade trundled past empty bleachers, activists with DCMJ—the organization behind the successful 2014 ballot measure that legalized marijuana possession and cultivation in Washington, D.C.fulfilled their vow to mark the occasion with a protest smoke.
- 193,435 Views Category: Odd
- 152,386 Views Category: Fun
- 141,878 Views Category: Culture
- 104,437 Views Category: Culture
- 102,798 Views Category: Culture
- 101,782 Views Category: Fun
- 82,221 Views Category: Culture
- 80,401 Views Category: Odd
- 72,320 Views Category: Fun
- 65,690 Views Category: Fun