Toke Grenades: DC Activists Pull Off Marijuana Fueled Trump Protest
“America first” floated into a cloud of marijuana smoke.
A marijuana-themed protest of Donald Trump’s inauguration went off as planned on Friday, with several thousand (sort-of-legal) cannabis joints distributed and at least several hundred smoked four minutes into Trump’s first address as the nation’s chief executive.
As much less mellow protesters burned trash cans on K Street and President Donald Trump’s triumphant Inauguration Day parade trundled past empty bleachers, activists with DCMJ—the organization behind the successful 2014 ballot measure that legalized marijuana possession and cultivation in Washington, D.C.fulfilled their vow to mark the occasion with a protest smoke.
- 193,950 Views Category: Odd
- 152,885 Views Category: Fun
- 142,403 Views Category: Culture
- 105,160 Views Category: Culture
- 103,525 Views Category: Culture
- 102,350 Views Category: Fun
- 82,703 Views Category: Culture
- 80,968 Views Category: Odd
- 72,894 Views Category: Fun
- 66,260 Views Category: Fun