Toke Grenades: DC Activists Pull Off Marijuana Fueled Trump Protest
“America first” floated into a cloud of marijuana smoke.
A marijuana-themed protest of Donald Trump’s inauguration went off as planned on Friday, with several thousand (sort-of-legal) cannabis joints distributed and at least several hundred smoked four minutes into Trump’s first address as the nation’s chief executive.
As much less mellow protesters burned trash cans on K Street and President Donald Trump’s triumphant Inauguration Day parade trundled past empty bleachers, activists with DCMJ—the organization behind the successful 2014 ballot measure that legalized marijuana possession and cultivation in Washington, D.C.fulfilled their vow to mark the occasion with a protest smoke.
- 259,309 Views Category: Culture
- 255,105 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,363 Views Category: Odd
- 187,282 Views Category: Fun
- 179,795 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 154,191 Views Category: Fun
- 143,906 Views Category: Culture
- 107,078 Views Category: Culture
- 105,408 Views Category: Culture
- 103,857 Views Category: Fun