Toke Grenades: DC Activists Pull Off Marijuana Fueled Trump Protest
“America first” floated into a cloud of marijuana smoke.
A marijuana-themed protest of Donald Trump’s inauguration went off as planned on Friday, with several thousand (sort-of-legal) cannabis joints distributed and at least several hundred smoked four minutes into Trump’s first address as the nation’s chief executive.
As much less mellow protesters burned trash cans on K Street and President Donald Trump’s triumphant Inauguration Day parade trundled past empty bleachers, activists with DCMJ—the organization behind the successful 2014 ballot measure that legalized marijuana possession and cultivation in Washington, D.C.fulfilled their vow to mark the occasion with a protest smoke.
- 376,459 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 345,284 Views Category: Culture
- 264,564 Views Category: Fun
- 257,901 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,424 Views Category: Odd
- 154,904 Views Category: Fun
- 144,864 Views Category: Culture
- 143,885 Views Category: Videos
- 142,901 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,717 Views Category: News