Toke Grenades: DC Activists Pull Off Marijuana Fueled Trump Protest
“America first” floated into a cloud of marijuana smoke.
A marijuana-themed protest of Donald Trump’s inauguration went off as planned on Friday, with several thousand (sort-of-legal) cannabis joints distributed and at least several hundred smoked four minutes into Trump’s first address as the nation’s chief executive.
As much less mellow protesters burned trash cans on K Street and President Donald Trump’s triumphant Inauguration Day parade trundled past empty bleachers, activists with DCMJ—the organization behind the successful 2014 ballot measure that legalized marijuana possession and cultivation in Washington, D.C.fulfilled their vow to mark the occasion with a protest smoke.
- 194,418 Views Category: Odd
- 153,309 Views Category: Fun
- 142,919 Views Category: Culture
- 106,014 Views Category: Culture
- 104,258 Views Category: Culture
- 102,857 Views Category: Fun
- 83,182 Views Category: Culture
- 81,482 Views Category: Odd
- 73,456 Views Category: Fun
- 66,768 Views Category: Fun