Toke Grenades: DC Activists Pull Off Marijuana Fueled Trump Protest
“America first” floated into a cloud of marijuana smoke.
A marijuana-themed protest of Donald Trump’s inauguration went off as planned on Friday, with several thousand (sort-of-legal) cannabis joints distributed and at least several hundred smoked four minutes into Trump’s first address as the nation’s chief executive.
As much less mellow protesters burned trash cans on K Street and President Donald Trump’s triumphant Inauguration Day parade trundled past empty bleachers, activists with DCMJ—the organization behind the successful 2014 ballot measure that legalized marijuana possession and cultivation in Washington, D.C.fulfilled their vow to mark the occasion with a protest smoke.
- 194,825 Views Category: Odd
- 153,697 Views Category: Fun
- 143,458 Views Category: Culture
- 106,575 Views Category: Culture
- 104,810 Views Category: Culture
- 103,304 Views Category: Fun
- 83,676 Views Category: Culture
- 82,994 Views Category: Fun
- 82,279 Views Category: Videos
- 82,085 Views Category: Culture