Trump has two paths he can take on marijuana legalization — here's how they could affect you
President Donald Trump set an ambitious agenda in his first full week in office.
After his inauguration on January 20, Trump signed an executive order that directs federal agencies to start rolling back the Affordable Care Act, revived two controversial oil pipelines, staged a war on the media, and played a game of chicken with the president of Mexico.
But we still don't know much about Trump's plans for marijuana legalization. There's a pretty simple explanation for that uncertainty: His administration finds itself in a bit of a Catch-22.
When it comes to marijuana legalization, there are two basic paths Trump can choose from. He can try to stamp out the $6.8 billion legal marijuana industry, or support states' rights to legislate their own drug policy.
- 377,073 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 345,566 Views Category: Culture
- 264,781 Views Category: Fun
- 258,145 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,434 Views Category: Odd
- 154,911 Views Category: Fun
- 144,877 Views Category: Culture
- 143,894 Views Category: Videos
- 142,911 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,727 Views Category: News