Jeff Sessions Breaks Silence on Pot Policy
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department will try to adopt “responsible policies” for enforcement of federal anti-marijuana laws, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday, adding that he believes violence surrounds sales and use of the drug in the U.S.
In a meeting with reporters, Sessions said the department was reviewing an Obama administration Justice Department memo that gave states flexibility in passing marijuana laws.
“Experts are telling me there’s more violence around marijuana than one would think,” Sessions said.
- 194,418 Views Category: Odd
- 153,309 Views Category: Fun
- 142,919 Views Category: Culture
- 106,014 Views Category: Culture
- 104,260 Views Category: Culture
- 102,857 Views Category: Fun
- 83,182 Views Category: Culture
- 81,482 Views Category: Odd
- 73,456 Views Category: Fun
- 66,768 Views Category: Fun