Jeff Sessions Breaks Silence on Pot Policy
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department will try to adopt “responsible policies” for enforcement of federal anti-marijuana laws, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday, adding that he believes violence surrounds sales and use of the drug in the U.S.
In a meeting with reporters, Sessions said the department was reviewing an Obama administration Justice Department memo that gave states flexibility in passing marijuana laws.
“Experts are telling me there’s more violence around marijuana than one would think,” Sessions said.
- 193,435 Views Category: Odd
- 152,386 Views Category: Fun
- 141,878 Views Category: Culture
- 104,437 Views Category: Culture
- 102,798 Views Category: Culture
- 101,782 Views Category: Fun
- 82,221 Views Category: Culture
- 80,401 Views Category: Odd
- 72,320 Views Category: Fun
- 65,690 Views Category: Fun