Jeff Sessions Breaks Silence on Pot Policy
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department will try to adopt “responsible policies” for enforcement of federal anti-marijuana laws, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday, adding that he believes violence surrounds sales and use of the drug in the U.S.
In a meeting with reporters, Sessions said the department was reviewing an Obama administration Justice Department memo that gave states flexibility in passing marijuana laws.
“Experts are telling me there’s more violence around marijuana than one would think,” Sessions said.
- 258,741 Views Category: Culture
- 254,276 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,346 Views Category: Odd
- 186,931 Views Category: Fun
- 179,397 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 154,184 Views Category: Fun
- 143,899 Views Category: Culture
- 107,063 Views Category: Culture
- 105,396 Views Category: Culture
- 103,851 Views Category: Fun