Jeff Sessions Breaks Silence on Pot Policy
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department will try to adopt “responsible policies” for enforcement of federal anti-marijuana laws, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday, adding that he believes violence surrounds sales and use of the drug in the U.S.
In a meeting with reporters, Sessions said the department was reviewing an Obama administration Justice Department memo that gave states flexibility in passing marijuana laws.
“Experts are telling me there’s more violence around marijuana than one would think,” Sessions said.
- 374,792 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 344,556 Views Category: Culture
- 263,923 Views Category: Fun
- 257,282 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,402 Views Category: Odd
- 154,892 Views Category: Fun
- 144,846 Views Category: Culture
- 143,869 Views Category: Videos
- 142,884 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,699 Views Category: News