Jeff Sessions Breaks Silence on Pot Policy
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department will try to adopt “responsible policies” for enforcement of federal anti-marijuana laws, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday, adding that he believes violence surrounds sales and use of the drug in the U.S.
In a meeting with reporters, Sessions said the department was reviewing an Obama administration Justice Department memo that gave states flexibility in passing marijuana laws.
“Experts are telling me there’s more violence around marijuana than one would think,” Sessions said.
- 193,950 Views Category: Odd
- 152,885 Views Category: Fun
- 142,403 Views Category: Culture
- 105,160 Views Category: Culture
- 103,525 Views Category: Culture
- 102,350 Views Category: Fun
- 82,703 Views Category: Culture
- 80,968 Views Category: Odd
- 72,894 Views Category: Fun
- 66,260 Views Category: Fun