Jeff Sessions Breaks Silence on Pot Policy
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department will try to adopt “responsible policies” for enforcement of federal anti-marijuana laws, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday, adding that he believes violence surrounds sales and use of the drug in the U.S.
In a meeting with reporters, Sessions said the department was reviewing an Obama administration Justice Department memo that gave states flexibility in passing marijuana laws.
“Experts are telling me there’s more violence around marijuana than one would think,” Sessions said.
- 194,825 Views Category: Odd
- 153,697 Views Category: Fun
- 143,458 Views Category: Culture
- 106,575 Views Category: Culture
- 104,810 Views Category: Culture
- 103,304 Views Category: Fun
- 83,676 Views Category: Culture
- 83,000 Views Category: Fun
- 82,285 Views Category: Videos
- 82,091 Views Category: Culture