Justice Department No. 2 Weighs In On Marijuana Legalization
The Trump administration is continuing to weigh whether or not to reverse Obama-era guidance that generally allows states to legalize marijuana without federal interference, the Justice Department's number two official said on Thursday.
"We are reviewing that policy. We haven't changed it, but we are reviewing it. We're looking at the states that have legalized or decriminalized marijuana, trying to evaluate what the impact is," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in an appearance at the conservative Heritage Foundation.
- 246,021 Views Category: Culture
- 236,938 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,203 Views Category: Odd
- 179,132 Views Category: Fun
- 171,465 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 154,068 Views Category: Fun
- 143,761 Views Category: Culture
- 106,936 Views Category: Culture
- 105,225 Views Category: Culture
- 103,724 Views Category: Fun