Obama Must Explain His Broken Promise on Medical Marijuana, and Soon
Obama Administration Memo Spells End of Medical Marijuana Industry?
Landlords are the new victims in this battle of medical marijuana and the federal government.
Obama's War On Pot
Obama has done nothing but go back and forth on his promises in regards to marijuana and the medical marijuana indsutry.
[S]ince the Justice Department now says anyone but patients and caregivers is fair game for prosecution, Obama’s policy is indistinguishable from Bush’s. ... The problem is that most of the "individuals with cancer or other serious illnesses" whom the Obama administration claims to be sparing are not up to the task of growing their own marijuana.
When DEA raids or Justice Department threats to landlords shut down dispensaries, [Americans for Safe Access spokesman Kris Hermes] notes, "patients wake up the next morning wondering where they’re going to find their medication." The administration’s position, essentially, is that patients can have marijuana; they just can’t get it anywhere.
Ron Paul: End Marijuana Prohibition Now!
Who Benefits from Obama's Reefer Madness?
Obama Stumped by Question on Marijuana Legalization
- 425,958 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 371,787 Views Category: Culture
- 284,591 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,820 Views Category: Fun
- 197,316 Views Category: Odd
- 155,694 Views Category: Fun
- 149,580 Views Category: Videos
- 148,770 Views Category: Nugs
- 148,453 Views Category: News
- 147,295 Views Category: Nugs