Attorney General Holder Pledges To 'Clarify' Administration's Position Regarding State Medical Marijuana Laws
National Drug Control Office refuses softball challenge from "The One-Hitters"
Company Softball season is around the corner and Washington D.C. is no exception. The Drug Policy Reform Office’s cleverly named team “The One-Hitters” has been itching for a chance to show their superiority on the field over the National Drug Control Office; but never got the chance.
“The One-Hitters” were matched up to play the “Czardinals” yesterday, but the Czardinals backed out last minute citing a scheduling conflict. One-hitters attribute the forfeit to drug czar Gil Kerkikowske’s opposition of their political agenda.
Did Obama Really Say He'd Respect State Medical Marijuana Laws? Yes.
ACLU to Holder: Tell feds to back off medical pot
NH Senate put brakes on medical marijuana
FEDS Financing al Qaeda and Terrorism through Cannabis Prohibition?
Time to swtich it up!
- 191,085 Views Category: Odd
- 150,237 Views Category: Fun
- 139,710 Views Category: Culture
- 100,737 Views Category: Culture
- 99,320 Views Category: Culture
- 99,092 Views Category: Fun
- 79,834 Views Category: Culture
- 78,007 Views Category: Odd
- 69,904 Views Category: Fun
- 63,080 Views Category: Fun