Chris Christie puts Medical Marijuana on deathbed
Romney: "I am not in favor of medical marijuana"
Romney like every other politician runs out before answering a crucial question by a man in a wheel chair asking a very simple and straight forth question. You have to ask yourself, what kind of person runs away from someone asking a question sitting in a wheel chair?
Attorney General Holder Pledges To 'Clarify' Administration's Position Regarding State Medical Marijuana Laws
National Drug Control Office refuses softball challenge from "The One-Hitters"
Company Softball season is around the corner and Washington D.C. is no exception. The Drug Policy Reform Office’s cleverly named team “The One-Hitters” has been itching for a chance to show their superiority on the field over the National Drug Control Office; but never got the chance.
“The One-Hitters” were matched up to play the “Czardinals” yesterday, but the Czardinals backed out last minute citing a scheduling conflict. One-hitters attribute the forfeit to drug czar Gil Kerkikowske’s opposition of their political agenda.
Did Obama Really Say He'd Respect State Medical Marijuana Laws? Yes.
ACLU to Holder: Tell feds to back off medical pot
- 195,000 Views Category: Odd
- 153,852 Views Category: Fun
- 143,662 Views Category: Culture
- 106,789 Views Category: Culture
- 105,003 Views Category: Culture
- 103,499 Views Category: Fun
- 93,768 Views Category: Fun
- 93,566 Views Category: Videos
- 92,023 Views Category: Culture
- 90,120 Views Category: News