Five Reasons to Leap into the Cannabis Industry Now
Portland Bike Tours for Cannabis Enthusiasts
What strain are you smoking on today?
Oregon ranked second among states smoking the most marijuana
Support for marijuana legalization in the United States has risen steadily over the years. Today, a majority of Americans are in favor of legalizing the drug, although the number of people actually smoking weed is far lower. Slightly more than 13 percent of Americans 12 years old and over report using marijuana in the past year.
To identify the 12 states smoking the most marijuana, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed the percentage of people 12 years and over who reported smoking marijuana in the past year based on surveys conducted between 2013 and 2014 by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, also known as SAMHSA. A range of other drug use data, including total drug users, marijuana initiates over the past two years, use in the past month, and perceptions of risk among each state’s 12-years-and-older population, also came from SAMHSA. Maximum fines for possession were obtained from marijuana reform advocate NORML.
Now we know what happens to teens when you make pot legal
- 192,264 Views Category: Odd
- 151,336 Views Category: Fun
- 140,903 Views Category: Culture
- 102,594 Views Category: Culture
- 101,179 Views Category: Culture
- 100,460 Views Category: Fun
- 81,044 Views Category: Culture
- 79,228 Views Category: Odd
- 71,112 Views Category: Fun
- 64,567 Views Category: Fun