Could Cannabis Help the Ohio Opioid Epidemic?
Investment Company Predicts Success of Effective Marijuana Breathalyzer
Although many companies have tried and failed throughout the years to create a legitimate roadside detection method for gauging marijuana impairment, a recent multi-million dollar investment in Breathalyzer technology could be an indication that an effective test is on the horizon.
According to a report from Business Insider, Silicon Valley’s Benchmark Capital, the venture capital firm that took early chances on Uber, Snap and Dropbox, has thrown more than $8 million at Oakland-based startup Hound Labs to get its new marijuana Breathalyzer off the ground.
Hound Labs made headlines back in 2014 when the company revealed that it had successfully produced the first-ever marijuana Breathalyzer that police would be able to use to “determine if an individual is impaired from recent marijuana use.”
Can I get fired for using legal recreational marijuana? An FAQ for California workers
Science Says: What's known and not known about marijuana
How Long Does Marijuana Stay in Your System?
Grandmas, Execs, Athletes: BDS Analytics Consumer Research Upends Pot Stereotypes
- 191,790 Views Category: Odd
- 150,881 Views Category: Fun
- 140,499 Views Category: Culture
- 101,847 Views Category: Culture
- 100,446 Views Category: Culture
- 99,913 Views Category: Fun
- 80,550 Views Category: Culture
- 78,774 Views Category: Odd
- 70,626 Views Category: Fun
- 64,038 Views Category: Fun