Teens Are Smoking Less Pot Following Legalization
A federal survey just confirmed that the sanctimonious justification spewed by self-righteous prohibitionists who claim to be protecting young people from the evils of marijuana is willfully deceptive.
The kids don’t need help on this issue. They’re making their own choices.
Adolescent weed-smoking is not now, and hasn’t been, a problem for the past 20 years.
The latest National Survey on Drug Use and Health report confirmed that in 2016, rates of marijuana use among the nation’s 12-to-17-year-olds dropped to their lowest level in more than two decades.
- 549,735 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 432,290 Views Category: Culture
- 351,854 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 281,045 Views Category: Fun
- 200,852 Views Category: Odd
- 158,669 Views Category: Fun
- 156,726 Views Category: Videos
- 155,892 Views Category: Nugs
- 151,801 Views Category: News
- 150,496 Views Category: Nugs