Portland Bike Tours for Cannabis Enthusiasts
What strain are you smoking on today?
Oregon ranked second among states smoking the most marijuana
Support for marijuana legalization in the United States has risen steadily over the years. Today, a majority of Americans are in favor of legalizing the drug, although the number of people actually smoking weed is far lower. Slightly more than 13 percent of Americans 12 years old and over report using marijuana in the past year.
To identify the 12 states smoking the most marijuana, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed the percentage of people 12 years and over who reported smoking marijuana in the past year based on surveys conducted between 2013 and 2014 by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, also known as SAMHSA. A range of other drug use data, including total drug users, marijuana initiates over the past two years, use in the past month, and perceptions of risk among each state’s 12-years-and-older population, also came from SAMHSA. Maximum fines for possession were obtained from marijuana reform advocate NORML.
Now we know what happens to teens when you make pot legal
- 190,149 Views Category: Odd
- 149,527 Views Category: Fun
- 139,084 Views Category: Culture
- 99,477 Views Category: Culture
- 98,177 Views Category: Fun
- 98,029 Views Category: Culture
- 78,968 Views Category: Culture
- 77,216 Views Category: Odd
- 69,102 Views Category: Fun
- 62,087 Views Category: Fun