Does Cannabis Increase Creativity?
High Standards and Craft Process: Dab Society’s Cotton Candy
181 Oregon Dispensaries in 90 Days: Meet Ralph
Master Gardens: Improving Urban Cannabis Agriculture
Study Finds Cannabis Use Linked to Lower Body Mass Index
The price of pot is tumbling in Colorado
Colorado's weed is getting much cheaper.
In October, the cost of a wholesale pound of cannabis was around $2,400 to $2,600. That price has almost been cut in half to between $1,400 and $1,600 last month, according to data from Tradiv, an online marijuana-distribution platform.
"In less than a year, we've seen wholesale prices drop to nearly half of their previous totals," John Manlove, director of sales at Tradiv, told Business Insider in an email. "We've never seen prices like this."
- 192,604 Views Category: Odd
- 151,671 Views Category: Fun
- 141,195 Views Category: Culture
- 103,144 Views Category: Culture
- 101,688 Views Category: Culture
- 100,825 Views Category: Fun
- 81,406 Views Category: Culture
- 79,562 Views Category: Odd
- 71,503 Views Category: Fun
- 64,906 Views Category: Fun