Rapper Cassidy Arrested For Pot Possession
Melissa Etheridge Pleads Guilty To Pot Possession
Montel Williams Sues Weed Companies
According to his public relations representative, Montel Williams sues weed companies. The lawsuit alleges that Williams’ name and likeness to make false claims that he endorsed their medical cannabis products. But why did these companies target Montel Williams? And what else are these companies guilty of? Here’s what we know so far.
Representatives of Montel Williams have released a report with the story that Montel Williams sues weed companies. The lawsuit is against several companies. Williams, as well as his legal team, alleges that the companies used his likeness and name to fraudulently endorse their medical cannabis products. For Williams, this matter is deeply personal. He treats his multiple sclerosis with medical cannabis. Furthermore, he is a vocal advocate for medical cannabis and supports nationwide legalization, albeit hesitantly.
Woody Harrelson Had To Smoke A Joint To Get Through Meal With Trump
Willie Nelson’s Cannabis Products Are About To Hit California
Cannabis Activist Joe Rogan Quits Weed, But Why?
- 439,290 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 379,314 Views Category: Culture
- 291,733 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 275,039 Views Category: Fun
- 197,618 Views Category: Odd
- 155,978 Views Category: Fun
- 150,753 Views Category: Videos
- 149,931 Views Category: Nugs
- 148,767 Views Category: News
- 147,672 Views Category: Nugs