Woody Harrelson Applies to Open Marijuana Dispensary in Hawaii
Actor and marijuana advocate Woody Harrelson was one of nearly 60 applicants to apply to open one of Hawaii's first medical marijuana dispensaries.
Harrelson, 54, applied for a license in Honolulu County under his company, Simple Organic Living.
The Hawaii Department of Health posted the list of 66 applications on its website Friday. The state is now reviewing applications for dispensary permits, which they will award in April.
Video game entrepreneur Henk Rogers also applied for a license under his company, Blue Planet Foundation, which advocates for energy independence across the state. Rogers, 61, is famous for designing the video game "Tetris" more than 20 years ago, and lives in Hawaii in an entirely solar-powered home.
- 485,010 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 401,031 Views Category: Culture
- 315,100 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,433 Views Category: Fun
- 198,681 Views Category: Odd
- 156,922 Views Category: Fun
- 155,209 Views Category: Videos
- 154,161 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,881 Views Category: News
- 148,818 Views Category: Nugs