Montel Williams Sues Weed Companies
According to his public relations representative, Montel Williams sues weed companies. The lawsuit alleges that Williams’ name and likeness to make false claims that he endorsed their medical cannabis products. But why did these companies target Montel Williams? And what else are these companies guilty of? Here’s what we know so far.
Representatives of Montel Williams have released a report with the story that Montel Williams sues weed companies. The lawsuit is against several companies. Williams, as well as his legal team, alleges that the companies used his likeness and name to fraudulently endorse their medical cannabis products. For Williams, this matter is deeply personal. He treats his multiple sclerosis with medical cannabis. Furthermore, he is a vocal advocate for medical cannabis and supports nationwide legalization, albeit hesitantly.
- 502,514 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 410,073 Views Category: Culture
- 325,891 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,844 Views Category: Fun
- 199,245 Views Category: Odd
- 157,396 Views Category: Fun
- 155,629 Views Category: Videos
- 154,606 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,344 Views Category: News
- 149,257 Views Category: Nugs