Santa Ana doesn't care about Medical Marijuana Patients
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Thu, June, 13th 2013 by THCFinder
SANTA ANA – Over the last month, a majority of medical marijuana dispensaries operating in Santa Ana have been shut down.
As of May 17, 59 were in operation. Following the closure of 42 businesses, city officials announced this week that the number had been cut to 17. Over the past 21/2 years, the city has closed 109 illegal dispensaries.
The city has been working with federal officials to shut its remaining dispensaries.
"We're being more proactive," said city spokesman Jose Gonzalez.
- 411,627 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 364,448 Views Category: Culture
- 277,000 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,229 Views Category: Fun
- 197,019 Views Category: Odd
- 155,379 Views Category: Fun
- 149,026 Views Category: Videos
- 148,125 Views Category: Nugs
- 148,113 Views Category: News
- 146,901 Views Category: Nugs