Oregon Legalizes Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Thu, August, 15th 2013 by THCFinder
Oregon is legalizing medical marijuana dispensaries.
Gov. John Kitzhaber signed a bill on Wednesday giving the state authority to license, inspect and audit stores selling marijuana.
Medical marijuana patients currently are required to grow the drug themselves or designate someone to grow it for them.
Dozens of marijuana dispensaries exist already, but they are not explicitly allowed and operate in a legal gray area. Authorities have moved to shut them down in some areas.
Proponents say existing businesses should be brought under state scrutiny to protect patients. Critics say the dispensaries will make it easier for criminals to abuse the medical marijuana program.
- 417,934 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 367,588 Views Category: Culture
- 280,392 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,376 Views Category: Fun
- 197,170 Views Category: Odd
- 155,544 Views Category: Fun
- 149,162 Views Category: Videos
- 148,280 Views Category: News
- 148,278 Views Category: Nugs
- 147,098 Views Category: Nugs